Online registration is now CLOSED
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
Create an “Easy Conferences” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login
Create and settle your order online securely
Author (Conference & Workshop) Registration (extended to 12 Mar, 2021, “AoE”-Anywhere-on-Earth): €150, NOW CLOSED
Early Non-Author Registration (extended to 16 Mar, 2021,“AoE”-Anywhere-on-Earth): €15, NOW CLOSED
Late Non-Author Registration (from 17 Mar, 2021,“AoE”-Anywhere-on-Earth): €50
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, EDBTICDT 2021 has transitioned to an online format. The organizers aim to minimize the registration costs in order to widen participation and achieve maximum dissemination of new scientific findings. The registration costs includes participation in the online conference and will be used to offset the incurred costs to organize the event (conference organization support, platform usage costs, booklets, proceedings, etc.)
Participation fee enables access to all “online” sessions of the event and maximum possible academic and social engagement as well as access to all “offline” activities of the conference (videos on youtube, proceedings, etc.)
Special Notes for “Author” Registrations
- Author Registration, applies to every accepted paper at co-located workshops. One author registration is mandatory for a paper to appear in the proceedings (rest authors are entitled to sign-up as non-authors). Please contact if in doubt.
- Registered authors are requested to attend EDBT/ICDT 2021 to present their accepted paper in a live manner (i.e., zoom meeting mode with camera and microphone). The program timezones will be planned to accomodate different timezones.
- If multiple papers are authored and will be presented by a single registrant, one author registration fee applies per accepted paper.
- If you are an author of any paper, please provide the title of your paper when you register.
- The list of accepted papers for EDBT/ICDT is here.
- All authors /presenters agree to the terms and conditions and to the publicity of their work/presentations online. After the conference, videos and proceedings will be open to the complete scientific community without restrictions.
Additional information about the online conference (e.g., access codes will be disseminated at the registration email address in the following weeks).