EDBT Camera Ready Instructions
Congratulations on your accepted paper at EDBT 2021! We have collected some instructions that will help you prepare the camera-ready version of your paper. Please read this information carefully.
- Be sure to submit the final camera-ready version of your paper using the submission website. Please upload your camera-ready file as a new version replacing the original submission.
- Please note that by submitting the camera-ready version, you accept that the paper is published under the Creative Commons license CC-by-nc-nd 4.0 by OpenProceedings.org.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format and according to the ACM proceedings format. Please make sure you are using the latest 2020 version. Modified ACM LaTeX2e style files with ISBN and copyright information for EDBT 2020 can be downloaded here: acmart-edbt2020.cls, sample-edbt2020.pdf, sample-edbt2020.tex (Note: to test the EDBT 2020 style files, make sure you place them in the same directory where you extracted the standard ACM Proceedings Format); for convenience, the file sample-edbt2020.zip provides a consolidated basic package). The font size, margins, inter-column spacing, and line spacing in the templates must be kept unchanged.
- Note that we deliberately removed items, such as keywords and CCS format, which should therefore not be contained in the camera-ready version of your paper.
- The ISBN in the main latex file would be 978-3-89318-083-7. Please make sure the copyright notice is exactly as follows:
“Ⓒ 2020 Copyright held by the owner/author(s). Published in Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT), March 30-April 2, 2020, ISBN 978-3-89318-083-7 on OpenProceedings.org. Distribution of this paper is permitted under the terms of the Creative Commons license CC-by-nc-nd 4.0.”
- EDBT Regular research papers (as well as E&A papers, Systems papers, and Visionary papers) should be at most 12 pages, Industrial and Applications papers at most 12 pages, Short research papers at most 4 pages, and Demo papers at most 4 pages in length.
- Make sure that your paper does not contain page numbers.
- Be sure that all fonts used in your paper are embedded in the submitted PDF file.
- Generate a single PDF file named paper-#ID.pdf. #ID is the paper id of your submission. Use A4 paper format(!) and make sure that the PDF is smaller than 5 MB.